måndag 11 juli 2011

Clean and simple

This week it's "Clean and simple" over at Catch the bug. Since my style usually tend to lean towards the clean and simple style, this is a theme of my liking. This week I´m entering the card below, that I have made for my sisters new-born baby girl, Kerstin. I really like this digi-stamp and I wanted it to dominate the card. As decoration I just added a few rhinestones and a text-stamp that says "little miracle" in swedish. Very clean and simple to my eye. If you scroll down you get to see the little miracle only four days old.


1 kommentar:

  1. How very cute your card is! I'm sure your sister will love it! :)

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Catch the Bug! We Hope you will be back to join us again soon!

    Scrappy - Bugaboo DT

    SvaraRadera